Today’s part of my long week end was awesome! Y? I went to my friend’s house and I saw there some of my friends though! We watched Final Destination 5, eat pancit canton, chips and so on. They really made my day cause I haven’t seen them for a months ago. So, seeing them today makes me feel glad!
uggghhh! I’m being nocturnal again but this post isn’t about my stupid syndrome again. Since I’m bored this mid-night I decided to write something about this coming birthday of mine..yeay birthday!
Yes! you heard it! it’s my 18th birthday this coming Saturday! Apparently, I’m not going to have the traditional Pinoy 18th birthday called debut because of money and time issues and i didn’t want one thought. But surely I would treat some of my friends somewhere on that day.
Anyhows, the reason I decided to post this entry is to write down specifically my birthday resolutions. It’s too unusual for me to have resolution on some events like new year or birthdays either school terms cause I’m a happy-go-lucky person like that. Though I’m not going to have a memorable debut,
cuz some debutantes are just having a debut party then what happens after? I think this resolutions thingy is going to be my memorable date where I start to change and to grow yes meeeehhganon???. Haha! seriously, I think it’s for me to grow at everything especially when it comes to spiritually issues and of course and increase my maturity level of being a woman gad damn it jam? is that you?
So, let’s do this:
First, like what I’ve said I really want to grow more in spiritually matters. To keep my strong faith on God especially when trouble times. Have a regular devotion pray more often, follow His commandments and to be more like Christ. And my forever struggle as Christian, to win souls for God.
Second, my attitude towards my parents. No! I know what you’re thinkin! I’m not that kid! I think I’m a really nice child to them
you can ask them if you like, I always think about them, serve them the best that I can! Sometimes it’s tiring though, but srsly they’re my number one inspiration oh! God first! Anyways, I think I need to increase my patients towards them since they are my only family. And work hard for them and follow they awesome advices!
Third, my attitude towards my friends or those other people around me. haha! I always pray about them! srsly. Imma short-temper because I can’t accept the fact that my friends are changing! They’re becoming like this, like that and I was like here “oh hey! i miss you! blah blah” and they’re like “i miss you too, I can’t talk this time bye!…im busy busy-han”
gad damn it. okay! told ya’ll I need to change! So, I will keep praying for them and my semi-weirdo attitude towards them.
It’s the I, My, Me, Mine part!
What to decrease otherwise, CHANGE!:
- My weight! (I’m not that fat as you think. I really need to have some proper diet especially at dinner.) So I would rather have a regular exercise thing.
- Less spazzing kpop! (I’m on my way there!)
- Day dreaming! hahahhaha okay as a fangirl, it’s normal. But since I already left some of my fandoms
but not totally. I’ll stop my fantasy towards my biases! okay nuff said.
- My social media accounts. Yes, I was planning to deactivate one of my facebook account so that I can focus on some important things instead, and since I’m loving my bloggie.. Less tweeting though.
- Less procrastinating. that was given.
- Stop stalking! I’m good at it especially on kpop matters.
- Being such a easy moody on those annoying people on facebook!
- Late night sleeping habbit.
- Anti-Social. Not really. I just don’t want to mingle to those people who’s not interested on my life and my interests. I know that was wrong!
- And last, WAKE UP EARLY!!! AS EARLY AS 8am on regular days.
What to improve and what to have:
- My skin-care project! I’m being a woman now and I’m not flawless. T__T
- Gain more more friends!
- expose myself on many fields!
- explore everything that would help grow and become awesome!!!!
- S A V E a lot molllaaaaaahsssss for my wants!
- STUDY STUDY STUDY AND STUDY!
- Focus on the goal
- Depend on God’s will not mine
- To have to things on my wish list
- TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!(If God’s will, I don’t need one though but I should try it’s part of growing up though! But I’ll wait for God’s sign)
That’s all! wish me luck! God bless me more for this new year He give!
Yeah, thank God this long weekend is good for me so far.. Everything, the weather, the people especially those people on our church. It’s been a while since I haven’t went to church but today everyone welcomes me like I’ve been gone for a year. And by the way they said they love my new hairstyle and it suits me well. Some were getting excited for my birthday next week! And I was like
… It feels so flattering.
I really feel blessed this day for those reasons. And this one thing that make me feel blessed: the Lord’s message. Yeah, srsly today’s God’s word was so awesome though every God’s word is awesome this time it really suits me. It’s about having a hard times on problems and how God works in every single moment on our lives. It really gives me motivation on what I’ve experiencing now. Anyways, that all for now. Hope you all having fun!
I’m so tired at everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the rain makes it more hard for me. It was a boring day at school but those Etude stuff make my day. I wish tomorrow something productive happen to me, for a change naman. I’m so friggin tired….
- I hate it when people is kind cuz they need something on you.
- I hate going on too much crowded places or transpo.
- I’m afraid to lose one of my dogs.
- I HATE COKE!!!!!!!!!!! idk why. i just hate everything on it.
- bunch of ants freak me out.
- i hate when someone is talking near my ears.
- I always pray.literally always
- I love every food except warm rice
- i am a sensitive person
- I can be introvert and extrovert at the same time. yeah! isn’t awesome??
I do this stuff first, because I’m totally bored!!!! I’m currently on hiatus in everything right now. I just need to tell this here. *as if nobody care.
Before I deactivated my former tumblr account, this post just shocked me. It was am 18:47 video Documentary Film on Korean High School. I got curios about the life of the typical high school students in Korea and in case it has something to do with my K-POP fangirling thing so I downloaded it.
The documentary talks Korean teenagers they interviewed with their daily life in school. And it say that they spend 16 hours studying, and I was like “gad damn it! When I was in high school we spent 9 hours in school with almost to ours break!!!” gosh! I’m already burned out with 6 hours studying how much more for 16 hours???! That was shocking, but wait! there’s more! Most of them commit suicide or at least try to commit when they fail. O-M-G!!!!!!!! FAILURE IS PART OF GROWING UP! Gad darn it! Those part of the documentary is really shocking right??
So watching this documentary was I thought is only about education that will relieve the stress that students received.
But here and foremost that freak me out….. MOST OF KOREAN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS HAS DONE PLASTIC SURGERY!!! Whoah right? And it is normal for them to go some plastic surgery procedure. Because BEAUTY gives them stress though. It was really shocking, when I’m in high school I didn’t think about proceed some plastic surgery to change something what God has made me. But for Korean beauty is they all wanna be look like someone else. They didn’t accept their own beauty. Yeah there’s pressure to be beautiful, it’s anywhere!
And here, someone on the video says that she’ll do plastic surgery to have a boyfriend. Oh come on, I’m 2nd year college and still have no boyfriend and I’m feeling beautiful! dba?
I’m not a racist or anything. I really fond Korean beauty! But I still love to see them in their natural beauty in them. This video motivates me a lot, cause before I wanna be Korean in somehow. But after watching the film, I’m even more beautiful because I’m physically natural. I understand it is normal to them but, being more natural feels more beautiful.
This Film is really interesting, it’s you motivation if you’re experiencing a cultural pressure.
RAN OUT OF ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
//that’s all for today, tnxkbye
My all-time favorite local cracker, The Hansel Premium cheese flavored sandwich. First and foremost I got to know this awesome cracker by one of the blog I subscribe they are not endorsing it but they totally said it is really good!
It was curiosity then that force me to taste some.
It can be bought at 7/11 which is I’m luckily it was near to our house by the way. After my first bite oh-gosh it taste gorgeous!!!!!
Then I gave my mom some and she has a same reaction too, she even asked if it was imported. I said “no mom I just bought this on 7/11” she was shocked.
We bought said it taste like combos cracker an imported one that cost 50 pesos something for the smallest size.
Anyway, me and my mom got hooked by the taste of that Hansel premium cracker and we often bought some whenever we passed by some 7/11 store. Trust me, your 37 pesos is worth it!
Now, I’ll introduce you. The one. The only………….
- fight with my parents
- i changed my mood everytime I want
- too much procrastination
- eat too much
- my two big fat ass lovely dogs
- my laptop
- My precious bible my parents gave to me
- some clothes if there still time